Friday, July 24, 2009

When is the coolest part of the day?

Ok.. so I know that I need to increase my exercise activity. It is deathly hot and humid in the summer here in Taipei, Taiwan.

What am I going to do about it?

Certainly I'm an intelligent human being (at least sometimes) - and I can find solutions! (positive thinking)

So... I will need to find the coolest part of the day (or coldest part of the day - use the word "cold" might I dare) to exercise/walk.

What is the coolest part of the day?

Logic says that it would be a part of the day where the sun has been down and out for the longest period of time. So this would be right before sun-rise. The atmosphere/air/surroundings/earth need time to cool off in the dark.

I'm going to further try to use http://www.weather.com/ to see if I can find Taipei, Taiwan on this website. I know there is an Hour by Hour feature that I can utilize.

As a result. It looks like at 3am, the temperature here would be 84 degrees F, going up to 85 degrees F at 4am and staying that way till 6am. The highest temperature would be around 2pm at 92 degrees F. The humidity here is around 60%. Basically, according to Weather.com 89 degrees F feels like 100 degrees F.

Doing research on another website: http://www.sunrisesunset.com/ we come to the conclusion that for Taipei: Sunrise: 5:17am Sunset: 6:43pm. For comparison sake, San Francisco has a Sunrise: 6:06am and Sunset: 8:25pm. This was produced based on today (July 25, 2009).

In my own conclusion...

Coolest part of the day in Taipei, Taiwan to go "jogging" outside, would be around 3am till 6:00am.

Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment