Sunday, July 12, 2009

Updated http://www.surgical-artistry-modesto.com/

Plastic Surgery Modesto is the website address is: http://www.surgical-artistry-modesto.com/

Started updating this. This is a landmark process for me. It was the first time I've used an FTP program and Front Page on my this computer and also from a Taiwan internet location.

The updates made:

  • Has info about us being on vacation or "out of the country" as our staff likes to say. All true, we are on vacation and we are out of the country, but my thoughts about the office are never far away.
  • I wrote that our staff is still in the office if there any scheduling or skin care needs.
  • I added some plastic surgery resources with links to many ASPS resources. (ASPS is the American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
  • And I added logos and links for organizations that we currently support or have supported in the past. Many of these organizations include education organizations that we have been with or musical organizations. Such as the Friends of Music who puts helps us put on the show - "Docs Play the Pops" every year as a fundraiser.

Some new updates to be made would be to put on perhaps some links to modesto resources as well.

Otherwise, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment