Friday, July 10, 2009

Efusjon - I just got a facebook email asking me to take a look at Efusjon

First, I had some trouble spelling Efusjon (Efusion, Effusion, Efujion, yikes).... E-Fus-Jon. Okay.

Next I clicked on the video which talked about the product and the compensation plan. To get into the compensation plan, there's a recurring monthly "fee" or monthly repeat purchase of the Efusjon energy drink.

It said in the video that the timing is now right. I think their timing is good. Lots of people sitting at home looking for jobs.

I searched Efsjon on the internet and what came back was Efusjon Scam searches. Most of the websites don't say very much right now except join, and here's the link to join their downline. There a few unique things about this network model. I haven't done much with them in the past, so I can't speak from experience.

The most important thing I think in considering this model is to get your friends to drop $1500 annually on drinks.. does it taste that good?

Another interesting thing is that they developed a viral facebook game that will help market Efsjon. I'm writing this as I've gotten an intro to the idea and product. I'm sure many people will know more about Efusjon as they personally join.

For me, I haven't decided to join yet. It seems interesting to watch from the sidelines.

Disclaimer - No specific medical advice meant here. I work in a Plastic Surgery Modesto, CA but that doesn't make me an expert on Efusjon, marketing, etc. Use/Join Efusjon at your own risk. I haven't decided myself whether it's a good thing or not. Just looking at some info at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment