Friday, July 24, 2009

My lab test results...

My blood test lab results (the problem of having a bunch of doctor relatives, is that they want to know my blood tests hmm... well, then, why not share - got nothing to hide):

My "abnormals and Not-so-Ideal" ALT 59, Uric acid 8.9, Fasting Glucose 102, Triglycerides 146, 2+ blood in Urine (huh?), HDL 36, LDL 104, and I weigh 84 Kgs.

Time to start exercise/running again if I want to keep running our medical clinic in Modesto, CA, USA for a long time to come.

Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ

1 comment:

  1. As it turns out on closer inspection. The UA 2+ blood is not present when looking for RBC's (0).

    ReplyDelete