Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How to get your blog to be in English?

http://www.blogger.com/language.g

How to get my blog to be in English

The link above will help convert the buttons and menu bars in blogger to whatever language you need. I'm used to typing blogs from the US, but now that I'm in Taiwan, and using a Taiwan internet service provider (Hinet), I needed to switch the language back to English, because unfortunately I don't read Chinese.

I guess I should learn.

I have two computers side by side, but they are both connected to the same DSL type modem (again this is a Taiwanese make and I'm not exactly sure if it is DSL that I'm on).

Ah... but because I have the two computers side by side, I can see that blogger uses some sort of "cookies" to record the fact that on one computer I want English or it remembers by login preferences. The other computer is still in Chinese until I actually log in on both computers.

This is good for me.. maybe I'll learn a few things.

Well this is it for now. I haven't written anything yet about Modesto Plastic Surgery info, etc. But all that is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment