Thursday, July 30, 2009

Credit Alerts from Chase ID Protection

While I've been gone from the USA (now for almost a month). I've gotten 3 credit alerts from Chase ID Protection. This is a little concerning for me. I dug around in my online reporting and found that someone or (multiple people) have been checking my credit rating - and these are places that I have never visited.

To be a little more specific, the three places that have dipped into my credit check were:

1) Equifax - Farmers Branch TX 75234 (utilities and Fuel)
2) Experian - Radio Shack, Sioux Falls 57117-6497
3) Experian - Childrens PL, Gray TN 67615-9714 (Clothing)

I'll be looking into more detail regarding these July Credit checks without my authorization


Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment