Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Huan Ying , Guang Lin (Chinese) - Welcome! 歡迎光臨

Huan Ying Guang Lin 歡迎光臨 (Welcome)

I first heard this term at Tasty restaurant chain in Taipei, Taiwan. At first, I couldn't make out what they were saying except for the word Tasty. They said it so many times that it bugged me to figure out what they were saying. So here it is. I've asked and figured it out enough to post something on this Welcome term. I then heard it at other restaurants - now that I recognize it.

Welcome in Chinese (traditional)
歡迎光臨

Welcome in Chinese (simplified)
欢迎光临


Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I was having difficulty in finding this phrase using normal search terms. Finally after guessing at the pinyin I came across your post. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I was looking for "welcome" since i'm speaking at a wedding this weekend and just couldn't figure out how to write it in simplified chinese. at least my friend got my pronunciation straightened out.

    ReplyDelete