Monday, August 3, 2009

Trying to make a living in Taiwan by playing the violin


What if I were to stay in Taiwan even longer. I might have to find a way to make a living. I could either teach English or play some violin.



I guess my medical license from the USA wouldn't be much good here in Taipei Taiwan.
I was playing in a Restaurant (translated roughly as Lotus Garden) - it was a vegetarian restaurant. It was pretty empty, but at this get together arranged by my mother in law - her singing group and singing teacher had an opportunity to eat lunch together, and I had an opportunity to play the violin in front of an audience.
These pictures also gave me an opportunity to show off my new haircut and new glasses.
Pictures taken by Tammy Wu, MD - Plastic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment