Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My clarisonic - we only brought one


Well, so much for my thinking in advance; we only brought one of these and two brushes. We've been sharing it. It saves space this way. The only problem is that ok.. right now we are both in Taipei, but I have to make a separate trip (subcursive?) to Hong Kong and Macau - I'll be gone and separated from my wife for a week. So that means - we have to fight over the clarisonic. This just hit me.


Clarisonic brush is a mechanized facial cleansing brush - waterproof, fun, efficient, and produces results. I feel lost without it. It's one of my favorite products which we carry in our office. It even showed an increase in my Visia score. I scored very low on the Visia to begin with, so that might not be saying much (I got 2%).

Clarisonic Modesto - this link has a list of our products in our office. Too bad I can't just run across to the globe to get another one.


Anyway... enough blabbing.. I'll figure out how to revert to the old way of washing my face. Can't take the Clarisonic away from the plastic surgeon wife: [T. Tammy Wu, MD]


Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation Modesto, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ, Botox in Modesto. The pictures above are not our actual patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment