Sunday, August 16, 2009

Credit Alerts from Chase ID Protection ID fraud

I had called chase ID protection about 1.5 weeks ago to see what I could do because I saw a bunch of credit checks that appeared on my account from Children's Place and Radio Shack and another unidentified location/service. Children's Place and Radioshack both seem to be from Sioux Falls in SD. Chase ID protection told me not to worry about it because it's probably a different "Cavin Lee" that they were checking on. They said that if I was worried about it, I could google their telephone numbers and call them to explain the situation to them.

I was hoping for more help from Chase ID protection. But because I was busy, I didn't do much.

Then I got a flurry of more credit alerts to look at..

the last three were actually new accounts that were open.

because I am in Taipei, the time zone difference is a problem for me to call right now because Chase Id protection is closed. I did check a recent credit report and it does appear that "children's place" has an account open with a credit limit of $1500, and it had been charged to it's limit already.

I'll call Chase ID protection tonight to see what they recommend. They have limited hours which are even shorter than what they list on their website right now. I think the shortened hours are due to the "bad economy" - and their attempts to tighted their belts - which is understandable.

stay tuned for ID fraud updates.


----
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery California, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation Modesto, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ, Calvin Lee, Modesto, Botox in Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment