Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beward Skype automatically renews

I had used Skype quite happily while I was in Taiwan. However after three months of paid service, the account automatically renewed for another three months by Skype. This was something that I didn't know. Perhaps it was in the fine print. I'm in the process of trying to get a refund. So far it looks like I got a cancellation in the repeat billing, but I may be out the 3 months (I would classify this as an unfair practice if I don't get refunded)



Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment