Thursday, September 3, 2009

EVA Airlines back to America

I'm back. Flew EVA Airlines, flew directly to San Francsico, USA. Took about 11 - 12 hours. I had an Aisle seat and there was no one next to me! The video/TV was broken, so I moved my seat next to someone else - it was important that I watch a few movies on the way back! Then we fought traffice from San Francisco to Modesto took about 2 hours. And now I'm here at my computer typing away.

I purposely left my camera behind in Taiwan. Hopefully we might see more pictures of Taiwan from that camera.

---
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. There is no specific targeted medical advice here. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer also applies to our other websites with generalized information: Plastic Surgery Modesto CA, Plastic Surgery Modesto, Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery California, Plastic Surgery in Modesto, Acupuncture Modesto, Veins Modesto, How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon, Breast Augmentation Modesto, Breast Augmentation FAQ, Tummy Tuck FAQ, Calvin Lee, Modesto, Botox in Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment